Re: [LUG] "Plymouth" LUG meeting

It was really nice to meet you Eion.

For those of you who couldn't make it, Jitsi seemed to work really well, and there were quite a few of us this week. In addition to the current regulars (me, Grant, Andrew, Stephen), it was great to catch up with Michael, and to meet Eion. Gordon joined us from his horse for a bit (no, really, he did) and we welcomed a new arrival James who hadn't come to a Plymouth meet before. Paul also joined us briefly but couldn't get audio or video to work.

We talked about all sorts of stuff. Here's what was left open in my browser windows at the end:

https://lukesmith.xyz/

https://invidious.13ad.de/channel/UCVls1GmFKf6WlTraIb_IaJg

http://lmms.io/

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html