Re: [LUG] Webcams

On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:43:23 +0100
Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Henry,

>Many thanks for all responses, have bought something (Derycam) which
>apparently works with linux. Will advise once it arrives

I'm a bit late to this discussion, but modern 'phones (i.e. ones with
cameras) can be pressed into service using either IP Webcam or DroidCam.
Both are available from google.  IDK for certain, but I think they both
have Apple and Microsoft counterparts.

--
 Regards  _
The deadbeats and the dispossessed, the seekers of unlikeliness