[LUG] Webcams

I am looking for a webcam for video-meetings and was thinking of getting
one of the older Logitech cameras (eg 920 for £84). So far I have been
waiting a month and no joy. My reason is that is relatively old technology,
and linux appears to works well with it

Looking on Amazon this morning there seems to be a lot of other cameras
that look like the logitech brand and I was wondering if anyone has used
them

eg  Dericam Webcam, Ultra HD 1080P Webcam, USB PC Webcam, Gaming Computer Camera for
Live Streaming, Gaming, Calling and Conferencing, Built-in Mic and Webcam
Cover,W3,UK

    TedGem Webcam 1080P PC Webcam with Microphone Full HD Webcam USB Webcam
Streaming Webcam for Video Calls and Recording Small/Flexible/Adjustable, Supports
Windows, Android, Linux

etc, reviews seem limited

Any suggestions gratefully received

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately