Re: [LUG] Getting a USB AC68 dongle to work in Mint 19.3

On 10/04/2020 00:14, comrade meowski wrote:
On 09/04/2020 23:47, Julian Hall wrote:
After this little episode I'm not their greatest fan either! However (see my last reply) it looks as if it wasn't £66 down the loo after all! :)

Holy crap, it was £66?

That's the single biggest surprise to me of the entire thread...

Aye.. t'was.. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01GZ1XRTS/

As usual I suspect a chunk of that was the name, plus the dual channel, USB3 and all the other gubbins 'ASUS USB-AC68 Dual Band Wireless AC1900 USB Adapter, USB 3.0, 2 x External Adjustable Antenna with Stand MIMO, 3T4R, AiRadar Beamforming, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 and 802.11 a/b/g/n Standard'

Kind regards,

Julian

--
“The great tragedy of Science — the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact.”

― Thomas Henry Huxley