Re: [LUG] Best Video hosting platform

Thanks Simon,

I actually had not searched on the web... find it all a bit much to take it all in so was asking if anyone had any helpful suggestions...
Yes, I mind Ads.
The Videos are teaching Aikido exercises, so not pornography...
The videos are likely to be around 2-5minutes long.
They can be mux'd to any format, but guessing mp4 is likely to be the 'best'
I have just uploaded the first to YouTube because it needed to be done, but I'm happy to look at others- I have no loyalty in that respect, only my students will be viewing the videos... It did take nearly 1.5hrs to upload a 4minute video (260Mb). Maybe I can reduce the size/quality a little as its not porn!

Appreciate your links and response.

Anthony