[LUG] Best Video hosting platform

Hello all,

Like many of us in the current climate I find myself needing to put together some video tutorials for a club I run.
Does anyone have suggestions of the best* platform to host these on please?
I do not want them to be openly available by the public, but they needn't be password protected. A friend doing similar is using the obvious YouTube, but I wondered if anyone has tried Vimeo or if there is some other platform  to do this on?
Thanks

Anthony
*I'm aware best is possibly a silly thing to ask on this forum!