[LUG] Unlocking a D-Link network camera

Hello all
I have a D-Link network camera (model DCS-932l) that only works through some kind of cloud interface. I would like to plug it straight into my own wifi system with the aim of trying to run remote Maker Space sessions (as www.cnccraft.co.uk/makerspace) I figure it could be amusing for some kids in these troubled times.  Can anybody tell me if this if possible and if so how.
Thanks and stay well
Aaron

Your technique is exquisite

Please to check out my new website: www.cnccraft.co.uk