Re: [LUG] Online meetings?

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 14:20, Andy Wills <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> To clarify, I won't be physically at Moments Cafe this month, but for those
> choosing to still go to cafes by then, perhaps consider joining the Zoom thing-y
> anyway, so the virtual and physical components connect :-)
>
> Best
>
> Andy

Fab, thank you Andy.

At present I am healthy and I *could* attend in person, however I am a
little concerned about my wife. Earlier in the week she was presenting
with a nasty dry cough and difficulty breathing, but no fever. For the
sake of precaution I am trying to limit our exposure to others just in
case.

Grant. :)