[LUG] Online meetings?

Hi all,

Since t'is the season for everyone to stay indoors and keep away from the rest of the population, would it be feasible to have "online" meetings instead of face-to-face? I use Zoom with my clients a lot, but I appreciate that it isn't really in the spirit of the GLUG to be using such non-Free Software. I've had a bit of a play with Jitsi-Meet, which shows promise, but I feel it's "not quite there" yet.

Does anyone else have any recommendations or suggestions for cross platform video chat tools that actually work well?

Grant. :)