Re: [LUG] Wife's computer

On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 12:34:03 +0000
Michael Everitt <michael@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>likely hiding away as 'openssh' or even 'openssh-server' ..

It may well still not be installed.  When I installed Debian here, I
would have had to select the correct option to get it.  At the time, the
kids were tiny, and there was only one Linux machine in the house, so I
didn't install SSH because I didn't need it.

When it became difficult to get physical access to do updates on various
Linux boxes, I had to take a crash course in the basics of SSH because
'out of the box' still needed various configuration options set.  Things
might be different now.  I'll find out in time;  When I upgrade to new
hardware and install an OS.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the rubbish you'll be the bin