Re: [LUG] Wife's computer SSH?

On 08/02/2020 09:19, Neil wrote:
> On 07/02/2020 22:01, mr meowski wrote:
>> On 07/02/2020 12:47, Neil wrote:
>>> I have already mentioned that my wife's laptop is playing up. It is

>> This is luckily for you a trivial operation. I'm presuming:

>> 3: both have sshd running

> Answers. 1. Yes, both have MX 19

> 3. Don't use SSH (shock, horror)
> 4  Very few files.

> Neil

I have never used SSH, and do not know how to.
With on home router only two laptops in main use (openSUSE 15.1) for
wife (WiFI) and self (eth cable) and another very old laptop (eth cable)
used only to keep spare access to emails, but has two hard drives
spinning rust type one with OS, one with very old data on it used
occasional.

a) I understand security access of SSH, but what other advantage?
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald