Re: [LUG] Old Laptop

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020, 22:41 Julian Hall, <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If refurbished is the goal may I suggest Ebay? I've had some good bargains on there. Also if warranty is a concern some sellers are companies not private individuals.

Julian

I would suggest taking a look at "thecomputertechnician.co.uk".  It's run by a good friend of mine, Martin Gaunt. He does high quality refurbished "business grade" laptops and desktops by post. A number of my clients have had machines from him and have been absolutely happy with them.

Grant. :)