Re: [LUG] Teaching Linux

On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 13:13:36 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>I should have realised that. So it is really important to spread the

See sig.   ;-)

>message ourselves, and to teach people how to use it. Right?

I tend to wait for people to ask, rather than raise the issue myself.
Seems far less like evangelising.  There's nothing worse than that, IMO.

Mind you, even if they *do* ask, prattling on about Linux and its
benefits (etc, etc.) can seem like evangelising anyway.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
Well well well, you just can't tell