Re: [LUG] Daughter's computer

On 06/12/19 13:03, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 12:56:52 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

By the way, I got your email twice. I don't know why.
Because Jon has a To header and a Cc header *both* with the list address
in.

Usually because the list often appends its own alias to messages .. so you get a copy which has landed in 'list@D.C.L.U.G and list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have never understood why the list does this, as I know other list managers running hundreds of separate lists that don't' mangle headers quite as effectively as this one does ...