Re: [LUG] Daughter's computer

On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 12:27:36 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 03/12/2019 11:32, Jon Davey via list wrote:
> >>

> > Hello comrades...what's happening ?!
> >

> I have bought and set up a new laptop computer for daughter. She
> seems to be happy with it, no complaints so far. So I am happy too.
>
> I occasionally nag her to keep up with any updates. Otherwise, no
> comments from her, which is a good sign.
>
> Neil

I have a friend who lent his laptop to someone in order to upgrade it
to Windows 10 but the guy gave it back to him with a Linux on it. He
wanted to know the best way to get Windoes 10 but I told him to give
the Linux a try ! If he takes to it I will be reccomending the list to
him too. I hope ha does.

--
(sent using CLAWS mail)

All the best, as always, Jon Davey