[LUG] Reuse of the Exwick Internet cafe furniture etc

Hello there,

A good number of years ago we put together a Linux Terminal setup at the Exwick
Community centre in Exeter. This was based on a Dell poweredge server, a firewall
machine and 6 terminals in some special furniture. The screens were mounted on
TopTec height adjustable security stands.

The stuff is all still in good condition, but the centre want to remove the cabinets
as the lease is being passed on to a new group.

I have been asked if we want to reuse any of it so I thought I would ask.
I would think the cabinets screens and stands are still great if you have a centre
that wants to have such a facility. Maybe run as a new LTS and a new generation of
old desktops as terminal or or even maybe a series of stand alone Raspberry Pi and
electronics setups.

If you are interested I can give you more info.

Kind regards

Trevor