[LUG] OT: Email and SMS Notification

Hi All

Hopefully someone can help. I am trying to set up an easier to manage communication tool for our youth group. We currently use a mixture of email, sms and phone calls. I have a WordPress site and have installed BuddyPress. We will be posting news, events and consent forms etc for the young people and parents. Setting up email alerts is easy, however, there are many different sms providers and I am hoping that someone has had experience with them. Has anybody got any advice please?

Huge thanks.
---
See you
Rich