[LUG] Plymouth Meeting

Hi all,

I haven't noticed an email about the Plymouth Meeting yet, so I thought I'd throw one out here.

It's this Saturday! Hands up if you're coming!

We have lately been having them at 12:00 onwards at Cafe Fandom.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2917958292

However that may have to change. Word on the grapevine is that Fandom may be closing. I've not heard it from the horses mouth yet, but various other groups that I know held their weekly/monthly meetings there have moved elsewhere, or are moving, so we may need to change venue.

Last month Fandom had an event on that meant we had to move. We went to the Crown & Anchor pub on Southside Street:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1394267600

For my part, I do not mind if we:
a) go to Fandom and move if it's closed
b) relocate to the Crown & Anchor (as a temporary or permanent thing)
c) relocate back to Moment's Cafe in the City Centre
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5789779896

Anyone got any input on this?

Grant. :)