Re: [LUG] Plymouth Meeting

On 25/07/2019 12:23, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't noticed an email about the Plymouth Meeting yet, so I
> thought I'd throw one out here.
>
> It's this Saturday! Hands up if you're coming!
>
> We have lately been having them at 12:00 onwards at Cafe Fandom.
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2917958292
>
> However that may have to change. Word on the grapevine is that Fandom
> may be closing. I've not heard it from the horses mouth yet, but
> various other groups that I know held their weekly/monthly meetings
> there have moved elsewhere, or are moving, so we may need to change venue.
>
> Last month Fandom had an event on that meant we had to move. We went
> to the Crown & Anchor pub on Southside Street:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1394267600
>
> For my part, I do not mind if we:
> a) go to Fandom and move if it's closed
> b) relocate to the Crown & Anchor (as a temporary or permanent thing)
> c) relocate back to Moment's Cafe in the City Centre
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5789779896
>
> Anyone got any input on this?
>
> Grant. :)

I don't mind either way but perhaps someone could login to the website
and update the pages or add new blog posts to help me keep up with this
please.  I have tried in the past to give people logins but nothing ever
happens so it is left to me to do everything despite talk of people
saying they will help. Surely there can be more than 1 person updating
things.

Thanks

Paul

--