Re: [LUG] OT: Cameras

On 13/07/2019 13:32, Tom via list wrote:
On 12/07/2019 20:39, Rich wrote:
Hi

I have more or less stop using my SLR a Nikon D60 with some very good lenses and am now looking at buying a bridge camera. I was recommended Panasonic Lumix to look at but has anyone got any suggestions please?
---
See you
Rich
07546 804439
https://gucu.org.uk/

I've got some really nice lenses with my Pentax 110 - does anyone do a decent digital that can accept them for a reasonable price?

Also I have a lumix which seems to do what it says on the tin. However it always seems to be home in the tin!

Tom te tom te tom

You could look on Ebay for adaptor rings so you can continue using them with the camera you decide to buy.

Julian