Re: [LUG] OT: Cameras

On 12/07/2019 20:39, Rich wrote:
Hi

I have more or less stop using my SLR a Nikon D60 with some very good lenses and am now looking at buying a bridge camera. I was recommended Panasonic Lumix to look at but has anyone got any suggestions please?
---
See you
Rich
07546 804439
https://gucu.org.uk/

I've got some really nice lenses with my Pentax 110 - does anyone do a decent digital that can accept them for a reasonable price?

Also I have a lumix which seems to do what it says on the tin. However it always seems to be home in the tin!

Tom te tom te tom