Re: [LUG] Re-subscription and hello.

Hi Jon,

A very warm welcome to you, and to this (mainly) friendly list.

I'm the local organizer of the Plymouth meet, so hope to see you on the 27th, 12,
fandom café.

Either way, I'm very supportive of your goal to promote FLOSS beyond the converts
who are on lists like this. I would see this list as a potential source of ideas
rather than a destination for promotion.

One thing that comes to mind immediately given your position in a political party is
this:

https://publiccode.eu/

I'd also say that Libre Office is an easy win for a broader audience.

A bit later on, you might also want to consider writing about your experiences
promoting FLOSS through a political party at say Linux Journal

All the best

Andy

Twitter @ajwills72On 8 Jul 2019 10:05 pm, Jon Davey via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>