Re: [LUG] New computer not seeing the keyboard

On 28/06/2019 16:22, mr meowski wrote:
On 28/06/2019 16:17, mr meowski wrote:
On 28/06/2019 15:36, Neil wrote:
Forgot the most obvious question of all - on the PC does the keyboard
work in the preboot environment? I.e., in the BIOS/UEFI. If it does and
you can enter setup, toggle boot options, etc then it's your OS's fault
obviously.

Thanks for this. Wish I had had this know how some years ago.
It would have saved hours of work on the Windows XP to Windows 7 'refresh computers' at
paid work (me the amateur IT guy if India could not log in), to prove keyboards worked.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald