Re: [LUG] Email Rubbish

On 21/03/2019 08:48, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:41:17 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

loads. I have had over 100 in one day before now. And it is often the
same ones again and again.

Again I ask (albeit in a different way), why aren't you using server
side filtering?

First report. Today, 23rd March, instead of the usual 25 to 30 junk emails, or even more, I had just one. And that was one where the sender is pretending to be me, sending an email as if I were sending one to myself. I get some of those occasionally. They try to tell me that my account has been hacked and I need to change my password. Yeah, right.

So that is already looking good. Just hope I have not missed any which should not be marked as junk. Still, much better altogether, so far,

Neil