Re: [LUG] Email Rubbish

On 20/03/2019 16:44, Eion MacDonald wrote:

Using assassin on emails coming to Thunderbird. Scams/spam about 14 per
month over 9 email addresses.

Yes, I use that too. But all it does, as requested, is to move any emails it thinks are junk to an allocated junk folder. So they are all in one place. I then check for any that are not really junk, mark them accordingly, and delete the rest. But, some days, there seem to be loads. I have had over 100 in one day before now. And it is often the same ones again and again. I just get a bit fed up with having to go through the same routine every day.

Of course, I never open them,

Neil