Re: [LUG] Email Rubbish

On 21/03/2019 15:34, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:07:27 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

On 21/03/2019 08:48, Brad Rogers wrote:
Again I ask (albeit in a different way), why aren't you using server
side filtering?

OK, OK already. I will look into it. So please, no more nagging. I will
report back,

My apologies, Neil;  Our messages crossed paths (I poll for mail no more
than once an hour), so I hadn't seen your other replies when I re-asked
the question.

No need to apologise. I have checked my ISP and indeed I can set up the filters to delete any spam before it is put in my in box. I can also set up a white list. My only worry is that, sometimes, one or two emails finish up in my junk folder, when they don't belong there. At the moment I find them by checking in that folder before deleting. If I go the way of deleting them at source, I will never know.

So I must first try to remember which ones occasionally are set up as junk wrongly. I can think of two or three now.

Neil