Re: [LUG] Email Rubbish

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:46:13 +0000
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>have them all automatically deleted before I even see them. I would
>lose

Who are you getting your email services from?  Surely everything you're
doing can be done by them, server-side:

Spam filtering via Spam Assassin or similar
Whitelisting
Blacklisting
Custom filter rules

Probably a good deal better than you can manage alone.  If they can't,
then it's time to move away from them.

Doing it all on their servers means it doesn't eat into your bandwidth,
processing power, and time.  It's what you *pay* them for.

--
 Regards  _
It's the age of destruction, in a world of corruption