Re: [LUG] Is it just me or is Firefox starting to fall apart?

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 14:25:26 +0000
Tom via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

>does seem to be FF, but never quite enough to be able to put in a bug

Have you tried with a _new_, clean, profile?  I stress the new part -
don't just fire up Ff in safe mode, create a separate profile and try
that.

I've often found that Ff 'issues' can be traced to profile corruption.
Not helped these days when half the profile is a series of SQL databases.

--
 Regards  _
You criticize us, you say we're sh*t, but we're up here doin' it