Re: [LUG] Is it just me or is Firefox starting to fall apart?

On 23/11/2018 12:03, Joseph Bennie wrote:

Eion MacDonald wrote on 23/11/2018 09:23:
On 23/11/2018 08:32, Tom via list wrote:
Getting all sorts of wierd errors and failures on FF these days.

Is it just me?
No - it is falling apart - since the new render engine there have been
lots of annoying bugs - its forced me on to chrome for development.

I have a admin site I use daily and firefox just freezes up, its only
been a problem in the last few months.
Tom te tom te tom

Firefox is ok on all Windows and Linux (openSUSE both Leap15 and
Tumbleweed) machines for me.

I've been getting weird stuff - unable to open new tabs, and then not being able to type into FF and tabs disappearing and generally annoying little niggles and freezes that make me wonder if its gaslighting me! We have shit bandwidth here so I often wonder if that's the problem but it does seem to be FF, but never quite enough to be able to put in a bug report that would make sense!

Tom te tom te tom