[LUG] Xfce Distro

In the past I have used various distros. For some years now I have used Xfce as the desk top manager, and I am very used to it. I did run Xubuntu for quite a long time, but recently moved over to Linux Lite. I had no problems with the 3 series. Recently it updated to the 4 series, which meant a new install, since it does not upgrade across versions.

Now it has upgraded from 4.0 to 4.2 and I am having a lot of trouble with it. It just will does not see this new version, either on my desk top or my laptop computer. I am getting a bit peeved with it, hence this email. (I am getting a few other problems too, eg when I try a normal update I get some odd error message.)

So I am asking for any suggestions for a good modern Linux distro which offers Xfce as the desk top manager. One recommendation I have already had was for MX Linux.

If anyone has any helpful ideas, I would be grateful,

thanks,

Neil