Re: [LUG] Ubuntu + Thunderbird + ClamAV

I just had a chat with the Sophos sales person, he's linked me to the documentation. Guess I will have to roll up my sleeves, Sigh.

On 06/11/2018 20:05, Pentiddy wrote:
Not sure really- it's all CLI as no fancy web UI or GUI any more.
But simple to work with the downloaded PDF instructions!
Clam doesn't quite seem up to the task- but maybe I'm not giving it a chance...?!
Thanks

Anthony

Pentiddy Logo. Pentiddy Woods / Pentiddy Woods newsletter

Attached files are likely to be open-document format (*.odt or *.ods).
Why? So as not to depend on one company for accessing my own data in future.
See:  https://www.documentliberation.org/
MS-Word may say 'damaged file' to discourage this but should open the attachment(s) anyway.

Pentiddy Natural Burials
Heartwood Creations
Pentiddy Community Woodland