[LUG] More scam emails

Is it all getting worse? I have several email accounts and I have just received some emails telling me that some of them have been hacked. It seems that, whoever, has made a note of all the addresses on my social network accounts and also has noted all the naughty photos that I have downloaded. Still, a payment of $500 dollars will sort it all out for me. Otherwise all the people on my, non-existant, social network accounts will hear all about me.

First of all, I have never subscribed to any social network. I do have plenty of photos on file, but they are my photos, not any that I have downloaded. Also, since I have several email accounts, he expects $500 dollars for each one. Yeah, right.

Am I unusual in getting all this rubbish? I have not bothered to count, but I must get more than 150 rubbish emails every week. Of course they go straight to my junk folder and I delete them regularly.

What a pain,

Neil