Re: [LUG] OT: working abroad

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 03:28:57PM +0000, mr meowski wrote:
> Martijn didn't say but I'd imagine that the vast majority of his traffic
> whilst travelling was VPN'd as a matter of course?

No.

I often use VPNs, sometimes as a matter of course, sometimes to bypass
various geolocation based restrictions. Certainly not all the time
though. Because traffic either uses end-to-end encryption (HTTPS, SSH)
or, in the unlikely case didn't, I don't even know whether I should
trust some remote server more than my fellow travellers at the airport.

Martijn.