Re: [LUG] [OT maybe] CVE-2016-5195 vs Amazon FireOS 5.6.2.0

> On 24 Jul 2018, at 17:05, mr meowski <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> unless you just want to vent fury about the tragic state of routers and

Well that.

Also I have a £50 Amazon voucher loitering on the bedside table since my birthday,
and I’m trying to decide if I want a tablet....

Amazon Fire are nice for the price, but people I trust say I’ll hate FireOS with a
vengeance.

So what does it look like when you are done?