Re: [LUG] Systemd NFS mount via fstab.

On 24/07/18 03:16, Julian Hall wrote:
> That all worked as you described.. which is a good thing! It's not
> mounting at boot yet but I assume it isn't supposed to yet.

Ok, so is this finally functional then? Note that by design an automount
unit will *not* mount the filesystem on boot. It *will* mount the
filesystem whenever anything tries to access it however, which is
better. Adapt the instructions to change your other two desired NFS
filesystems from the NAS into automount units and check they work too.

We should really dig a bit further into your systemd config to find out
what was going wrong before but initially I'd settle for this to just work.

You can stop blaming kernel upgrades for your NFS mount issues now as well!

Cheers