Re: [LUG] Systemd NFS mount via fstab.

On 23/07/18 18:38, mr meowski wrote:
On 23/07/18 17:50, Julian Hall wrote:
● media-julian-DEMETER.mount   loaded failed failed DEMETER
● media-julian-HESTIA.mount    loaded failed failed HESTIA
● media-julian-PERSEPHONE.mount loaded failed failed PERSEPHONE
Wait, what's going on here?

Why does your Mint computer have all these units - do you have mount
units for all three NFS shares and where are they all supposed to be
mounted?

Yes.. I did make mount units for the other three. I figured I may as well create the three identically, and then when I get one working they all will. Also having commented them out in the fstab the easiest way to then mount the three is to start the three mounts in the terminal.

The content of each is identical, bar the source and mount points:

*media-julian-DEMETER.mount*

[Unit]
Description=DEMETER

[Mount]
What=192.168.1.3:/volume1/DEMETER
Where=/media/julian/DEMETER
Type=nfs
Options=_netdev,auto

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

*media-julian-HESTIA.mount*

[Unit]
Description=HESTIA

[Mount]
What=192.168.1.3:/volume1/HESTIA
Where=/media/julian/HESTIA
Type=nfs
Options=_netdev,auto

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

*media-julian-PERSEPHONE.mount*

[Unit]
Description=PERSEPHONE

[Mount]
What=192.168.1.3:/volume1/PERSEPHONE
Where=/media/julian/PERSEPHONE
Type=nfs
Options=_netdev,auto

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Apologies for the unintentional confusion. Ironically I thought it would make life easier in the long run.

Julian