Re: [LUG] Recommendations on getting started with electronics.

On 12/06/18 17:24, Joseph Bennie wrote:

>> In case anyone is wondering, *yes*, I know I don't live in Devon or
>> Cornwall.
>> Best regards,
>> Dom Rodriguez
>
> It matters not. Its the quality of your contributions that makes you a valued
> contributer.

Indeed,  I think given the number of Lugs that have folded or just
disbanded we have done really well to keep going,  and that is thanks to
the very people on this list,  keeping it going.

Maybe that is also due to the geographic area,   and the fact it is not
always easy to get from A to B, that the mailing list has carried on.

First test message was sent way back on 18 Oct 1999,  so next year
(2019) we will celebrate our 20th Birthday.

I think this falls on a Friday 18th October 2019,  the closest lug meet
to that should be up in Holsworthy,  on Sat 19th.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net