Re: [LUG] Recommendations on getting started with electronics.

Hello Gordon,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 10:49:18AM +0100, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2018, Dom Rodriguez wrote:
>
> > If anyone has any tips/suggestions on a way to
> > get involved in electronics, that'd be really helpful for me.
>
> Since you live in Reading, why don't you go the Reading hackspace:

With all due respect, I would rather that you *didn't* disclose that
information on this list in future. Thank you.

>   https://rlab.org.uk/
>
> Or the Coderdojo:
>
>   https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/d/united-kingdom--reading/coderdojo/
>
> Or asking on the Reading LUG:
>
>   http://www.sclug.org.uk/
>
> etc.
>
> -Gordon
>
> --

Originally, I asked a question on tips/suggestions to get involved
with electronics. Further to that, I'm afraid I fail to see why/how my
choice of medium to pose my question to, and/or my whereabouts are
relevant

I'm open to other suggestions if anyone is willing to help a newcomer
to electronics out :)

Thank you.

--
Best regards,