Re: [LUG] website theme

> I will try and log in at some point and change it, I just tried to find
> something that looks a little better than what we had.
>
> Any suggestions as to what I should be using please as in colour
> combinations.
>
> thanks
>

> Paul

Further to this, I am not sure what attribute the background area to the
text is,  so this is still a grey colour, but the text is white,  so it
should stand out more.

I tried to change what I thought was that background but it changed the
background to the whole site,  which was the wrong option.

Hope this improves things until I can figure out more how the theme is
set up.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net