Re: [LUG] Holsworthy CoderDojo goes live

On 07/06/18 15:46, Tom via list wrote:
https://zen.coderdojo.com/dojos/gb/holsworthy/holsworthy-youthclub

So happy so scared!

Tom te tom te tom

Well done However might I suggest a wee alteration to one of your important text lines

"A parent! (Very important). If you are 12 or under, your parent must stay with you during the session."

"A parent! (Very important) Your parent or accompanying adult . If you are 12 or under, your parent or accompanying adult must stay with you during the session."

Where I live there are a lot of 'dysfunctional / broken' families and where my daughter teaches in London, the family adults may not be related or the biological parent of the child.

Your wording should be inclusive.

I like the website clarity. i wish you good luck.
--
regards
Eion MacDonald