Re: [LUG] social media (was Facebook)

On 06/06/18 21:59, Paul Sutton wrote:
I understand the fb thing, however I also agree with Grant, in that an
abandoned page gives the wrong impression,  so we need to decide if we
delete it, or keep it but just post to it via the blog.

While I do not use FaceBook. I would agree, even though we promote other social active sites, if you are 'bringing folk to kirk' you need to advertise/invite in non-kirk places.

But it should carry a 'warning' 'advice'
This is a sub site of an active Linux User Group using other social media and we can be contacted on......
It gives a summary of recent and future events.

Best of both worlds?
--
regards
Eion MacDonald