Re: [LUG] gnome-shell move to workspace n

On 18/05/18 19:48, Martin Gautier wrote:
> +1 for that solution. I've not found one either :(
>
> The nearest I've got is the "Workspace Indicator" which helps let me
> switch workspaces. I have to use the "Show Applications" icon on the
> dash-to-dock feature which gives you a view of the workspaces on the
> left and you can drag app windows between workspaces. Slows me up no
> end...

Arg, you're in exactly the same place as me then. It's not a
show-stopper by any stretch of the imagination but it's a surprising
omission and I find myself trying to use it several times a day. Part of
the Gnome devs "less is more" strategy I guess.

At least I know I'm not the only one. I might have a go at butchering an
existing extension to make one myself if it comes to it!

Cheers