Re: [LUG] New Raspberry Pi for Pi day

Sorry!
On 15/03/18 13:11, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Mar 2018, Eion MacDonald via list wrote:
>
>> On 14/03/18 13:45, Gordon Henderson wrote:
>>> computer dates written as 20180314Â
>
> I didn't write that. Please check your attributions.
>
> Gordon

Sorry. I just highlighted the date line! It seems it copies the first
'written by' at top of message in quoting.
You will see the indent at line beginning to show it was  a reply to you
where it came from. I intended only to quote the line, the system adds
the top bit.
It was Paul Sutton.

Yes and i often see computer dates written as 20180314  for example,
something to do with UTC date format i think.

Paul
Unquote
--
regards