Re: [LUG] New Raspberry Pi for Pi day

On 14/03/18 11:32, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On 14 Mar 2018 09:19, "Tom via list" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 14/03/18 07:41, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Well, if you write dates backwards that is, however...

Gordon

This is not Pi day - no country in the world uses 3.14 as a date format

Tom te tom te tom

I thought the Americans wrote dates that way around: month.day, so it would be 3.14

Grant

They do. Also I use YYYYMMDD naming folders for photos etc. That way they display in order and I don't get 1st January, February and March etc from different years displayed together.

Julian