Re: [LUG] (no subject)

I am not sure if that will work. however what works for me is to write a small(ish) script that has sudo apt install <package> -y for each of the packages I need, I put this on my github account clone it and can install a set of software, generally without any or very little user interaction.

I know this is NOT the proper way to do this, the packages can also be stored a list in a text file, and that can be read by a shell script to install each one in turn. There are several solutions.

I am sure i could also get away with 1 sudo command then the rest is apt-install but it works.

Moving up to the next level there are programs such as ansible which will handle installing packages across several installations.

Paul