Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG on Saturday

On 25/01/18 21:43, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jan 2018, M. J. Everitt wrote:
>
>> Oh no, so for me and Lucy, it could be a long trip for Lunch ! Perhaps
>> Totnes or Newton Abbot would be better for us two, or we call it quits,
>> and I deal with my absent bathroom sink ... (boo!) ...
>
> Well I might be up for something in Totnes, Newton Abbot or
> Buckfastleigh :)
>
> Gordon

Update for the recipients of the list:

I'm calling off Saturday, as I shall be down in Totnes for a dentist
appointment on the Monday, and would prefer to avoid the double-journey.
However, if anyone would like to join me for (a hopefully not-painful or
numb) lunch in the vicinity, I shall be free from around 12-12:30pm,
Monday 29th Jan !

Best regards,

Michael.