Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG on Saturday

On 25 Jan 2018 08:37, "Andy Wills" <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

This Saturday, from 12, it's the Plymouth LUG meeting, at Hush Coffee:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4358581612

I'm afraid I can't make it this month - It's my birthday, and I'm off
to Milton Keynes to visit Bletchly Park and the National Computer
Museum.

Hopefully others can make it, but might be worth contacting this list
to check who's coming?

All the best

Andy

Unfortunately I have a work engagement in Exeter this Saturday so I won't be able to make it either.

Grant