From: list [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rod Sheaff
Sent: 26 January 2018 14:50
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG on Saturday

Also my son's birthday ...

BTW after a clear-out I have a few print cartridges (outer packing of some open, but
inner packing still sealed) to give free to a good Linuxy
home:

Canon CLI-8C (various Pixmas and MP) - cyan,

Canon PGI-5 (ditto) - small black, large black

Canon RC-00024BK (various BJS, MP, Stylewriter models) black, magenta

Epson PR 052 (various Stylus Color, Stylus Photo models) - three-colour

Epson PR 050 (various Stylus Color, Stylus Photo models) - black

Epson cleaning cartridge ditto.

HP 51641A (various Deskjet models, OfficeJetPro 1150C)

HP20 (various DeskJet models) - black

HP49 (various DeskJet. DeskWriter, Officejet and Apollo models) - three-colour.

BW

Rod

--
Rod Sheaff