Re: [LUG] Plymouth meetings

On 22/11/17 09:10, Andy Wills wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So, first things ... Plymouth LUG meet-up this Saturday at Hush
> Coffee. I'm gonna say 12 as that's what's advertised, but if you'd
> like to make a bid to move it later, let's use this list to do
> so. I'll arrive whether the agreed start time is, but I won't spend
> more than an hour sitting on my own as it gets a bit dull :-)
>
> On the Decmber meeting -- good point! Definitely not in town on 22nd
> Dec, I reckon. I'm toying with the idea of having some kind of
> Plymouth LUG near-Christmas event at my home, but we could talk about
> that more on Saturday?
>
> All the best
>
> Andy
>

> On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 08:52:55AM +0000, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Next month's Plymouth get-together (let's be honest, it's not really a
>> "meeting", is it?) is due to fall on December 23rd. Given that it'll be the
>> last Saturday before Christmas, I fully expect Plymouth will be heaving. Shall
>> we still try to run it, or shall we just say this weekend (November 23rd) is to
>> be the last Plymouth get-together until the new year (January 27th)?
>>
>> Grant. :)
>> --

Ok, provisionally I'm down for going up to play railways at the Lynton &
Barnstaple .. but weather dependant, I may take a rain check, because if
all they're doing is getting muddy and building bonfires, well I can do
that at home ...

So, fall-back is LUG at Hush, will let you know Friday when I shall have
a scout reporting back on "events" ..

Makes sense about the December meeting .. something tells me I won't be
doing my Tuesday 'shift' in Exeter on Boxing Day either!!

I like the idea of a pre-Christmas get-together though....

Best regards,

Michael.