Re: [LUG] Plymouth meetings

Hi,

So, first things ... Plymouth LUG meet-up this Saturday at Hush
Coffee. I'm gonna say 12 as that's what's advertised, but if you'd
like to make a bid to move it later, let's use this list to do
so. I'll arrive whether the agreed start time is, but I won't spend
more than an hour sitting on my own as it gets a bit dull :-)

On the Decmber meeting -- good point! Definitely not in town on 22nd
Dec, I reckon. I'm toying with the idea of having some kind of
Plymouth LUG near-Christmas event at my home, but we could talk about
that more on Saturday?

All the best

Andy